Refund and Return Policy
For Viqua items, most items may be returned if new, unused, and unopened in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less shipping costs. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the item received is deemed incorrect or defective. A RMA number must be obtained from Ultraviolet Systems Inc. before returning items received incorrect or defective. Please follow the return procedures carefully before returning any item to ensure timely credit or refund.
Refunds are processed within 2-5 business day of returned item delivery to Ultraviolet Systems Inc. It may take several more days for bank processing before funds are received.
For Aquasana Products, returns must be done through http://www.aquasana.com/refunds-returns.
If you need to return an item, simply email email@example.com and a customer support team member will assist you. Alternatively, call our toll free number 1.866.649.5551.
To Maintain Your VIQUA System, Use Only Genuine VIQUA Replacement Lamps
UV lamps have a limited life span and need to be replaced annually. When you use genuine VIQUA replacement lamps, you can be confident your family’s water will continue to be disinfected to the levels the system was designed to deliver.
Top Benefits of Using Genuine VIQUA replacement lamps
- Fully Certified: Our genuine lamps carry full NSF and CSA certifications and are also Toxicity Characteristic Leching Procedure (TCLP) compliant.
- Warranty: Genuine VIQUA lamps come with a comprehensive, one-year replacement warranty. Using a genuine VIQUA lamp makes sure the warranties on all other system components stay intact too.
- Third-Party Validation: They’ve gone through performance testing and meet certification and validation standards of governing bodies.
- Easy to Recycle: When the time comes, VIQUA lamps can be safely and easily recycled. Refer to lamprecycle.org for more information.
- Long-life Coating: VIQUA lamps are coated for stability, longer life, increased efficiency and higher UV output over the life of the lamp.
- Environmentally Friendly: Our lamps contain less than 10 mg of mercury, nearly 70% less than some non-genuine lamps.
- Peace of Mind: Damage arising from the use of non-genuine lamps poses a safety risk and is not covered by equipment warranty.